Wednesday 2 May 2012

Baa. . .

Hello Duckies... the SUN has been shinning all day.... miracle! So you would think I'd be in the garden worshipping the sun....oh no not I.  I was in the loft/attic rummaging around finding treasures and rubbish. The sun is supposed to be shinning again tomorrow...and you'll find me in the loft/attic...still sorting out the rubbish from the treasures....so for now I leave you with this little watercolour I did, while I was holed up in my Art Bunker whilst it rained and rained....rained....They are supposed be Lincoln Longwool sheep...(you would never have guessed if I hadn't told you)  

just a bit of me Fun and Nonsense for today....xxx

8 comments:

Giggles said...

Love the illustration. Look forward to see the treasures you find in your attic!

Hugs Giggles

Julie said...

I just adore your characters, probably because I used to dress like them (and sometimes still do)! I also wanted to thank you for the card I received from you!! I LOVE IT! So glad my painting is enjoying her new home :)

Carin said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! And fun! I love it!

Netty said...

Loving your modern day Bo Peep, fab work. Good luck with the sorting out. x

Lenora said...

m still following up on my Sunday Sketch post which tells you about my week :-) i love your rain rain it strikes a chord here! and the fairy school is endearing!

Tracey FK said...

Love the sheep and the treasure hunting sounds fun... I have dreams about an attic full of interesting things.... I do like this girls face especially... very sweet...xx

kat said...

Love this one too Catherine, such sweet souls! This one has a rural little bo sheep feel, so cute!

Alexandra MacVean said...

She's way too cute. LOVE love the sheep and her green boots/wellies. Hee