Sunday 27 May 2012

Bonjour from France. . .

I seem to have lots of WIP's at the moment, so I thought I'd share a couple of girlies that I finished a while ago...these two girlies have flown off to new homes, taking a little bit of France with them... :)
 I'm thinking of turning them into postcards and selling them in my Etsy Shop that I keep promising to open...It's on my mega list of things to do.... 

Don't forget to pop over to Sunday Sketches





Am off to celebrate my youngest daughter turning 18... We are bound to have a bit of "Fun and Nonsense" xxx

13 comments:

Tracey FK said...

mega lists and wip filled posts... another thing we share... hope your legs and butt are talking to you after the ride of last week and your bird in the post before is beyond lovely... It is my favourite work from you ever... you are getting better and better...xx

rex said...

Love them Catherine! Have a wonderful time with your daughter.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This is so stinking cute! :) She looks just like a little sassy French girl. Love it! :)

Tammie Lee said...

they really are adorable Catherine.

manomij said...

Have lovely day! The little girls are adorable!

Netty said...

Both very beautifully drawn and painted Catherine. Have a great time with your daughter. xx

WrightStuff said...

Mmmm French bread.... yummmmy.

I'm on a diet where we have to cut out carbs and sugar for two weeks... I miss bread slathered with butter and a hunk of cheese!

B @ Sweet Limes said...

Grand idea, turning your gals into post cards for you to sell, they'd be a massive hit!

Cowgirl Red said...

I love the little mademoiselle. I hope I spelled that right. You have a wonderful time with your girl !! terah

Laura said...

Those are the cutest little things ever! So love. ♥

Unknown said...

They'll make wonderful postcards!! Love your work!

Jehanne's doodles said...

I love them! I think you should definitely open a shop!

Sandra van Doorn said...

and i can’t believe i actually got one of those in the mail!! how serioulsy cute:)
i have been a way, looks like i have missed quite a bit over here! hope you are well Catherine,
x sandra