Tuesday 28 December 2010

Nearly there........




I'm feeling a bit punch drunk... my eyes hurt and so does my brain.... I can't believe that I have nearly finished. ONE and HALF SPREADS to go.... Yipppeeeee! When I signed up and the Sketchbook arrived, I thought I would never finish in time.  I have had huge encouragement from my Devil daughter (who pushed me to do this) and my sister and all of you who have said such nice things.  THANK YOU!!!!!  
I'm taking a day off tomorrow. Angel daughter wants to go shopping with her Mummy!!! I couldn't possibly refuse.... can't wait!! Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.....

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love all the pages you have posted today- great work! I think the same thing when I look in the mirror- how is my mother in my mirror??? LOL :)

Cowgirl Red said...

Really fun pages you did today! I'm impressed by your committment, that sounds like a fantastic project. Sometimes I look at pictures or videos of myself and catch my mother's face or hand gesture. Very scary! Have fun with your girl tomorrow. terah

Michael said...

That is so fantastic. Great job!! I never did get my sketchbook filled out. :( Still, so good to see those of you who have. I did have to laugh at the "old bat" comment on your very whimsical sketch. LOL. Very fun and well drawn. Love the playful, fluid lines throughout.

sweet limes said...

Girl, I have been MIA for a while but have not forgotten you! I got a good laugh out of these spreads! What a riot you are girl. :) I can't believe you are sooooo close to finishing it! What do you have planned to celebrate it's completion? You KNOW you have to do something to celebrate!!!!

B